I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Hearthstone Tournament

Thank you for helping set it up! It was very fun to play in. We should do it again sometime. smile

(April 29th, 2015, 14:28)Kuro Wrote: Thank you for helping set it up! It was very fun to play in. We should do it again sometime. smile

On that note what's everyone's opinions on the format and rules I used? I don't think there was much point in banning Dr. Boom but the only thing I was and still am conflicted with is whether to allow spectators who are also playing in the tournament and might play against the same deck's they're watching. It'd be perfect if that didn't matter but I think all of us have cards we're missing and that limits what we consider our pool of strong decks to be so we re-use decks from match to match.

I'd like to see other tournament ideas involving how decks are constructed instead of everyone just going with their strongest decks every match and personally I'd like to play as many different people as possible since that's more "fun" to me.
"We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

(April 29th, 2015, 18:40)Dantski Wrote: I'd like to see other tournament ideas involving how decks are constructed instead of everyone just going with their strongest decks every match and personally I'd like to play as many different people as possible since that's more "fun" to me.

Decks of basic cards only. No bans required, everyone can play them. popcorn

(April 29th, 2015, 18:40)Dantski Wrote:
(April 29th, 2015, 14:28)Kuro Wrote: Thank you for helping set it up! It was very fun to play in. We should do it again sometime. smile

On that note what's everyone's opinions on the format and rules I used? I don't think there was much point in banning Dr. Boom but the only thing I was and still am conflicted with is whether to allow spectators who are also playing in the tournament and might play against the same deck's they're watching. It'd be perfect if that didn't matter but I think all of us have cards we're missing and that limits what we consider our pool of strong decks to be so we re-use decks from match to match.

I'd like to see other tournament ideas involving how decks are constructed instead of everyone just going with their strongest decks every match and personally I'd like to play as many different people as possible since that's more "fun" to me.

One possibility is to simply allow people to say if you're allowed to spectate them or not, though that might just lead to everyone saying no. The Dr. Boom ban indeed felt rather pointless, perhaps because of the fact my EU account doesn't even have Dr. Boom.