I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Survivor Spinoff- The Real Pangaea Edition

Looks like the Mongols did it again.
Lord Parkin
Past games: Pitboss 4 | Pitboss 7 | Pitboss 14Pitboss 18 | Pitboss 20 | Pitboss 21

The video from the Livestream is saved on Twitch and slowly going up on YouTube as I have time to upload it. If anyone wants to write a quick summary of this game, I'll be happy to host it on the website. (It doesn't have to be long!) I can't do it myself though, just not enough time with work and other responsibilities.

I hope it was entertaining to see the map played out to a completion, even if not in written form.
Follow Sullla: Website | YouTube | Livestream | Twitter | Discord

Brick, can you post the map?

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4491...wordWBSave

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but has anyone else used the link Brick provided to download the map? I just did that and, after opening up RtR 3.0.0.5 and trying to open it (via "Play a Scenario") I get an error saying that the map can't be read.

(April 24th, 2016, 19:50)DMOC Wrote: Sorry for bumping an old thread, but has anyone else used the link Brick provided to download the map? I just did that and, after opening up RtR 3.0.0.5 and trying to open it (via "Play a Scenario") I get an error saying that the map can't be read.
It's an older version of RTR--2.7.0.2 I think?

I suspected that as well. It said 2.0.7.4, so I tried using that but unfortunately that still didn't work. It's a WB save file so you just put it in /Saves/WorldBuilderSaves/ or something like that, right? It could also be because I'm using a Mac, I suppose? But I can start normal single-player games using the mod just fine. Furthermore, the changes are in effect, e.g., I started a single player game as Hannibal (Fin/Chm) and got +2 happiness instead of +1 happiness, and of course, the coastal tiles were all 2c instead of 3c.

A minor comment: I had to search quite a bit for the download for the older 2.0.7.4 version. Is there a place which has all the versions linked in one post?