For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

I am bad at web design (help plz)

Thanks T-Hawk. I converted the video to .webm. Regarding the codec, it uses H.264. I set it up Windows Movie Maker, heh (I have about as much video editing experience as I do web design), which I believe defaults to H.264. Regardless, testing w/ the program "GSpot" shows that's what it's using.

If there actually is some way to host the video on dropbox or similar storage for use on a website, by all means let me know how to get it work!

My office has a free 5-page website allowed w/ our GoDaddy account subscription, I'm presently thinking of trying to host the video using that. I kind of doubt it's worth paying almost any amount per month just to have a looping 10-second video on a single webpage. Our site doesn't get many hits to begin with (which actually is another issue- nothing is optimized or in some cases even established in the SEO department).