Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

Enlightened Sidar

So, we spent almost a whole week without turns due to Ellimist commitments. I'm fine with such pauses, but that's why you need a good turn pace: so that you don't feel like pulling your hair out when they happen. Finally, I received a new turn on sunday. And now, it's yet way more than 24h without a new one.

Can the lurkers make me a favour. Read Commodore's and Bob's last updates. If those are about how maddening the turn pace is, say something here. Because I'll ask for the game to be called, if that's the case. If they are just normal posts about the game, I think I'll sadistically watch this agonize a little more.

You don't think Bob's thread title is enough indication...?

(July 14th, 2015, 09:34)Dreylin Wrote: You don't think Bob's thread title is enough indication...?

Now that you say it... cry

I think I can say this without much of a spoiler:

Commodore Wrote:Yawn. Impulsive decision I regret the most: Joining this game.

Sad to see this game die, especially as it had a nice roster. frown

(July 14th, 2015, 12:15)Aurorarcher Wrote: I think I can say this without much of a spoiler:

Commodore Wrote:Yawn. Impulsive decision I regret the most: Joining this game.

Sad to see this game die, especially as it had a nice roster. frown

I'm really sad too. I had high hopes for this game and a high spirit, for most of it. But the writing is on the wall and for once I'll read it, the game isn't going anywhere with this pace. And it was getting stressful to pester everyone constantly about the save.

Sorry to leave this tale without an ending. I was pretty hyped with the Hyborem idea, even though the execution for it wasn't the most exciting thing (part of the reason why I wasn't reporting that properly was that there was nothing to report, most turns were just pressing enter).