Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

EitB PBEM XLIII

Yah. That game seems to have an amazing pace (read: good for you that I got eliminated).

Are you guys still enjoying the game, err... getting beaten by Stoneskin? Next turn I'll eliminate Vent unless something very surprising is going to happen. I think this game is over (has been for a while IMO) - but, I am still enjoying the turns so I don't mind if we keep going. I just have a feeling that you guys might not enjoy the turns quite as much... mischief

I posted my concession months ago, but it only takes me a few minutes to play my turns since you slimmed me down. So I don't mind continuing if someone else is still having fun.

dito
from my thread:
(October 30th, 2015, 15:32)jalepeno Wrote: this game's over (has been for a long time)...turns don't take much time now, so I don't mind playing out the string.

(October 30th, 2015, 16:46)Aurorarcher Wrote: Next turn I'll eliminate Vent unless something very surprising is going to happen.

Looks like he's figured out he can live forever if he never plays the turn...

Yeah... I think we can agree to call it game (even without Vent). Would that be appropriate? There's not much of a point to play any further. Still, I'd like to see the next turn.

It's pretty much fish in a barrel at this point, so I'm willing to call the win for Aurorarcher any time.

Agreed. Congrats Auro!

Alright. Good game guys! Now to the threads ->

(November 2nd, 2015, 01:15)Aurorarcher Wrote: Still, I'd like to see the next turn.

Sent.