For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Sacred Stones SG

Yeah a limit would make sense. With twelve drafted units + shared units, we shouldn't have much trouble completing the game.

We should also decide what to do with reloading. Perhaps a house rule to ban excessive use of it?
If you really wanted to go hardcore with this, RNG manipulation is the way to go. But it isn't the kind of challenge we are looking for here.

Yes, 'no reloading to take advantage of the fixed RNG' would be a decent rule. Of course you can't avoid some knowledge of the RN string, but we don't want people fixing really unlikely boss kills to shave a turn...and I don't want to have do do that myself.

Yeah, no RNG abuse is pretty much what we want out of a reloading rule, so might as well try making that the rule.

Does someone want to generate a random draft order?

Sure:

[Image: FE_SE_list_edit.jpg]

I think we'll want to start a new thread so we can update the first post with rules, current draft picks for each of us, etc.

Xenu Edit: removed IP address.

Yeah feel free to start a thread, or I can do it tomorrow if one isn't up yet by then.

Might want to remove the pic since it has your IP on it. Never hurts.

(December 8th, 2015, 21:00)Jowy Wrote: Might want to remove the pic since it has your IP on it. Never hurts.

Agreed. I've taken the liberty.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon