Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[SPOILER] Retep Retap of the Retaplands is here

Built Stonehedge in a border city when you can get it this late is good to control borders.

(September 1st, 2015, 19:35)retep Wrote: I was playing today when in the midle of my turn I realized I'm too good at playing CIV dancing

lol

Eventually I will have to attack one of the other. Sian did't wanto to dogpile Adri despite my efforts. Adri will probably win if things keep going as now.

Both guys are in GA and I stil first in GNP, hammers and power even so I can't win. This 2v1 is bad for me and Sian, anyway 12-15 more turns of this and the game will probably be decided.

Man, I Wish I could just concede like in pbem61 shhh

Just win then!

If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(September 1st, 2015, 19:35)retep Wrote: I was playing today when in the midle of my turn I realized I'm too good at playing CIV dancing

(October 24th, 2015, 22:11)retep Wrote: Both guys are in GA and I stil first in GNP, hammers and power even so I can't win. This 2v1 is bad for me and Sian, anyway 12-15 more turns of this and the game will probably be decided.

Man, I Wish I could just concede like in pbem61 shhh
So what happened?

Keep playing 3 minutes turn is really sub-optimal but at the same time really relaxing smoke

Anyway I kill 33 cuirassier with archers shhh

Still since I backstab Adri the game is in favour of Sian. If I backstabed Sian then the game would have been in favour of Adri.

P.D: I'm awesome.

The graph is behind I actually have 1k more power than Sian. shhh

This is the four archer that kill a Cuir, just doing it for the lulz now.