For a forum that prides itself on trying new things, for the love of all that is novel and interesting, please can we have a new QotM? - Krill

Create an account  

Moo

Cow level is now live. Nothing too exciting, but if you have to see it, you have to see it ;p
Besides, I have been having some fun for the last couple of weeks after more than a year off the game. The lack of normal/NM/Hell diffs plays out pretty good when starting at Torment. Nothing hard but good pacing after you get yourself some gears. And the quality/drop rates is pretty good at Tor1. Got 5 new toons to 60, all took around 25-30 hours each.

Yikes, that is a lot of hours in 2 weeks. Reminds me why I try to avoid games. NO MODERATION!

KoP

I meant got 5 new toons to finish the game, each characters will hit level 60 in the middle of act 3. Of course how enjoyable the difficulties are all dependent on weapon drops and there are enough legendary weapons to keep pace with T1. All in all, I have 2 tab full of legendarys in storage plus a bunch of plans and what the toons are wearing. I guess I can say it was enjoyable enough to run 5 toons to finish, after a long absence.

KoP

(May 19th, 2015, 21:42)KingOfPain Wrote: I meant got 5 new toons to finish the game, each characters will hit level 60 in the middle of act 3. Of course how enjoyable the difficulties are all dependent on weapon drops and there are enough legendary weapons to keep pace with T1. All in all, I have 2 tab full of legendarys in storage plus a bunch of plans and what the toons are wearing. I guess I can say it was enjoyable enough to run 5 toons to finish, after a long absence.
CB-13 and I were on last night, saw your handle as "on line" but I guess you were afk.

We gooned around a bit last night, his Crusader and I finished act V this morning, but not on a very high diff setting.

Will check to see if you are on next time I play. Only have one toon geared enough for T1, but I don't have him in T1 yet. Lost a wizard lady to T1 a couple months ago (probably being a bit careless) so I am slowly ramping up diff so I don't rush in and get trapped by walls again.
"Think globally, drink locally."

Oh, you must mean Steam? I think I was checking Steam to see what games are in the summer sale and left it running to update a few games. I didn't log on bnet. How are you guys liking RoS?

KoP