Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

EitB v13 Wishlist/Progress

Verbally, it might make more sense to create a new "Trade Route" agreement and leave the right of passage at the Open Borders.

Sounds like an interesting idea, although it might just mean no-one signing Open Borders, just trade agreements; probably they are linked to force a risk onto the reward.

It's very much a feature of other modmods, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I'll put it on the list.

(I won't be doing any work on this through till at least April, and more likely July. In all honesty, the lack of interest/response in forum is why I basically elected not to look at this over the Summer.)
Erebus in the Balance - a FFH Modmod based around balancing and polishing FFH for streamlined competitive play.

Okay, I know this isn't actually ever going to get added, but even so, here's another civilopedia entry for when and if:

I wrote something that I thought was nice for Theater of Dreams, but it wasn't really very FfH-like, and then I looked up the history of the wonder, and it appears it was originally an "advanced temple" for Octopus Overlords.  So obviously I had to find this instead:

Theater of Dreams Wrote:"There came to that room wild streams of violet midnight glittering with dust of gold; vortices of dust and fire, swirling out of the ultimate spaces and heavy with perfumes from beyond the worlds. Opiate oceans poured there, litten by suns that the eye may never behold and having in their whirlpools strange dolphins and sea-nymphs of unrememberable deeps. Noiseless infinity eddied around the dreamer and wafted him away..." -H. P. Lovecraft, from Azathoth

Is this likely to come out soon enough that learning the current version of EITB would be a mistake? Been getting back into ffh this past week and have always been curious about this mod, but it sounds like progress is stalled on the next version?
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!