I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

Looking to start a Civ5 SG

Per this thread:
http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7736
looking to start a Succession Game of Civ5 to both have fun and learning the game since I only just recently installed it. I only have the Gods&Kings expansion and one other person interested only has the Brave New World expansion. So I may end up having to do it base vanilla, unless a handful of people with G&K want to play, in which case I may use that. Although that would leave him out.
Anyway, post over there if you have any interest at all.

So doing a SG with BNW expansion will likely be an option. My wife just said my mom asked what to get me for my birthday (which is coming up), and since I can't think of anything else I told her to tell my mom to get me the BNW expansion which is on Amazon Prime right now for only $16.30 for the DVD. So I'll likely be getting that on Sunday. smile

I now officially have BNW, so any time there are a few of us ready to start up a SG, let me know. I'm still finishing up the first run game of Civ5 I had started in G&K expansion, and then will start up a SP game of BNW. But can start up a SG game as soon as a couple of us are ready any anyone else gives some input on the start settings or whatever.