Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

[PB29 Spoiler] In which Joey, then mackoti, swing happy go lucky

(March 20th, 2016, 07:14)mackoti Wrote:
(March 19th, 2016, 19:12)Kurumi Wrote: Mackoti, any chance for screens?
perhpas when fireworks will start, now is just building for that moment.Empire looks like 90% what joey left .

I see. I will wait for the bloodshed then!
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

Ok ready to concede, man 2 global warming streak near muddy waters, thats too much to bear.One last turn and one this turn.destroyed 2 mature town and put the city into famine.This is no fun at all.When was one i said ok but 2 in 2 turns one after another.

So someone could ask other if they wanna play along?But i know i will just play my turns and plan to do nothing else, this globale warming realy took out my willingness.And i even dont have a factory what will happen then????

(March 21st, 2016, 03:04)mackoti Wrote: Ok ready to concede, man 2 global warming streak near muddy waters, thats too much to bear.One last turn and one this turn.destroyed 2 mature town and put the city into famine.This is no fun at all.When was one i said ok but 2 in 2 turns one after another.

So someone could ask other if they wanna play along?But i know i will just play my turns and plan to do nothing else, this globale warming realy took out my willingness.And i even dont have a factory what will happen then????

Without the ability to terraform like in old titles GW is super painful... Killing the improvement and the tile to desert is just too much. Surprised ToW didn't edit it out it's really easy to.

So did anyone asked Tbs about ending this?.I realy not want enter in game anymore.