I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[Spoilers] Diving into shark infested waters

I cant find any signs of a Molach fleet. I guess the power is really the rifles? There are only 30 cities that follow some guy named Buddah but I predict a massive religious upheal in the Sumerian empire.
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

Can you tell us your opinion on the current game state?
"We are open to all opinions as long as they are the same as ours."

Let's see. Zanth + Gavagai should win this game if played out. They are the most advanced, and about to get bigger after taking the viking cities on the main continent, and I can't imagine they will just stop there. the 2 viking cities I couldnt clear out are in trouble for sure.
TWB should have attacked REM a long time ago to take all those far away island cities and attempt to gain a foothold on the Greywolf land. Probably wont keep up in production.
Same with Molach but he could also expand through me. I still cant find any sign of a huge galleon fleet and he is definitely not building it them in his obscene Moai city.
I am not so good. My economy stinks and limping to chem + Msci so I don't die to Molach. Spreading enough buddism and shrine is 1 part of improving my economy. I have declare on vikings and seize more of REM's former territory to keep up. Will try happy trades with TWB and Molach.
Vikings warred themselves to irrelevance. After signing peace with me, they should have noticed Gavagai's power and defend their homeland. Maybe they are doing a reactment of the Zulu Migration in PB8?
REM took too long to kill GW by fighting at tech parity and he definitely was not prepared for both Vikings and Sumeria to sign peace and take a chuck of out him.

Can I complain about the map? How in the world did Molach get 3 grassland gems!? Also stone was too close to the Dutch civ bleh. Still mad that I could not get the mids.
I really messed myself up by planting on copper at city 3 instead of at the pig site. Although ipecac whipped out a dog, I think that was more for barb busting and not warring but how could I not panick after the vikings crippled egypt?!
Couldn't really predict that the vikings would basically take out my neighbor and I had to delay my war. On that, I think I whipped way too many knights and not enough multipliers...

Iirc the dog soldier double whip was to overflow hammers into henge.

(August 19th, 2016, 00:48)Alhazard Wrote: Can I complain about the map? How in the world did Molach get 3 grassland gems!? Also stone was too close to the Dutch civ bleh. Still mad that I could not get the mids.

Do you not remember that this game was supposed to have unbalanced starts ?

Sorry youre right its been a while due to the length of the game. I will stop complaining about the map.

Adopted bureaucracy because why not. Well it cost me 150gpt to start with compared to Vassalage and even running all merchants made up like 60gpt. Lesson learned.

yeah if your economy depends on Foreign trade routes, dont adopt merc. I might lost my lands to molach since he is now heading to chemistry and I will be late to it by 3 turns...

better late than never but heres the pics to the rest of the turns

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yke25f0w6qqzr...zvOma?dl=0