I am once again asking for the quote of the month to be changed as it is now a new month - Mjmd

Create an account  

[SPOLIERS] Up The Palace & Round The Quo

Turn 128 (1360AD)

Pardew & Pulis: started Route to Jungled Grassland.
Holloway & Warnock: moved to Rossi & put to Sleep.
Freedman & Hart: Hart joined Freedman & they finished the Ivory Camp.
Burley & Dowie: Burley finished the Road on the Mine; Dowie started Route to Forested Grassland.
Taylor & Francis: moved to Rossi & put to Sleep.
Bruce & Lombardo: put a turn into a Cottage.
Bassett & Smith: finished a Road.

Sian has now pillaged the Slik Plantation @ Coughlan frown What the hell can kill Cuirassiers? I'll try Swordsmen for now.

Pape Souaré & Bakary Sako (Xbows) joined the squad. Souaré sent to Jaworski; Sako to Letley.

Oh shit! Got rebellion in both Bown & Lynes due to lack of units. Have troops in transit, but the rebelling b*st*rds have put the cities into Starvation!
PBEM12 - Shaka of Inca [6/6*] PBEM18 (Apps) - Augustus of China [4/4*] PBEM31 - Hannibal of Greece [jnt2-4/5*] PBEM72 - Willem of Oranje - Dutch [3/4*] PBEM74A -Catherine of Babylon [4/4][*ended early]

Turn 129 (1380AD)

Pardew & Pulis: finished the Cottage Bruce & Lombardo started.
Holloway & Warnock: Sleeping @ Rossi.
Freedman & Hart: moved to Rossi & put to Sleep.
Burley & Dowie: put a turn into a Road/Route.
Taylor & Francis: Sleeping @ Rossi.
Bruce & Lombardo: finished the Road Pardew & Pulis started.
Bassett & Smith: put a turn into a Road/Route.

Joe Ledley (Xbow) joins the squad & heads to Coughlan.

Lost 3 spears (including Ian Wright!) at Kircher - didn't think the 3 survivors would be able to take Sian's stack @ 9%.

There's a stack of 4 Cuirassiers & 5 Knights threatening Letley - hopefully 1 Xbow & 7 Spears will hold them off.

Confucianism spread to Coughlan .. ugh!!
PBEM12 - Shaka of Inca [6/6*] PBEM18 (Apps) - Augustus of China [4/4*] PBEM31 - Hannibal of Greece [jnt2-4/5*] PBEM72 - Willem of Oranje - Dutch [3/4*] PBEM74A -Catherine of Babylon [4/4][*ended early]

Turn 130 (1400AD)

Pardew & Pulis: moving to Rossi & to be put to Sleep.
Freedman & Hart: Sleeping @ Rossi.
Burley & Dowie: put a turn into a Cottage.
Bruce & Lombardo: moving to Rossi & to be put to Sleep.
Bassett & Smith: put a turn into a Cottage.

1 Spear - Connor Wickham - survived the attack on Letley & gained a promotion (10% Strength)!

Marianne Chamakh & Kweshi Appiah (Swords) join the squad (Martin Kelly will be the 3rd Sword). Sent to Bown to end the rebellion.

Found an unnamed Xbow - called it Jason Puncheon.

Turn 131 (1410AD)

Pardew & Pulis: en route to Ross.
Freedman & Hart: Sleeping @ Rossi.
Burley & Dowie: Burley finished the Cottage; Dowie finished the Road.
Bruce & Lombardo: en route to Rossi.
Bassett & Smith: moving to Rossi.

Martin Kelly (Sword) & Ade Akinbiyi (Spear) joined the squad. Kelly fortified at Bown; Akinbiyi fortified Coughlan.

Kircher's been taken again by Sian & he razed Letley! At least losing those has greatly reduced the maintenance .. silver linings .. lol!!

Bugger .. Khan's got a Knight near Jaworski .. hope he's not looking to nick 2 Workers!!

This is not intended to pressure anyone, just to avoid this process possibly playing out in the tech thread as has so often happened and typically results in a game ending sooner than it otherwise would or perhaps should. Once folks start hashing out issues in the tech thread momentum tends to build toward calling the game.

So, in light of the most recent post in the tech thread, I'm asking each player his opinion on the current game situation. Is it time to concede, and if so, to whom?

Please reply here in this thread. I'll post in the tech thread once I have heard from every player whether the game has been decided or if it is to continue.

Thanks!