Where can I find the current QOTM? - Charriu

Create an account  

XCOM 2

Well that is quite the DLC  yikes

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/14/e...the-chosen

Well, that's a whole mess of ideas thrown against the wall; have to see how many of them stick together into a delicious whole and how many crumbs are discarded.

So I have 2 months to finish my LW2 campaign ... Hmmm.

I'm slightly worried that it will only excarbate the traditional xcom-reboot problems of the game being too hard early and too easy late, but if they can avoid that, then the expansion will be awesome.
Surprise! Turns out I'm a girl!

Well if the chosen become OP along with your soldiers it might not be so easy in the late game.
I'm interested in the alternate ending cinematic they promised. Also this probably means that we're in for a XCOM3 in the next couple years.

(June 22nd, 2017, 17:18)Dreylin Wrote: Well, that's a whole mess of ideas thrown against the wall; have to see how many of them stick together into a delicious whole and how many crumbs are discarded.

So I have 2 months to finish my LW2 campaign ... Hmmm.

I'm not liking my own chances with vanilla lol

I haven't looked at the expansion details since the first trailer. Don't want to get accidentally spoiled on something from vanilla. What I would love from a new expansion is just more variety. New classes, new weapons, new missions etc. No need for any big gameplay changes imo. Well, maybe if they could tweak the balance so that longer engagements aren't always a disaster for you, that'd be neat.