As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RENASTEREA

So here we go.I said will play no games of civ but this one not civ is something diffrent.

Kidding aside, what the heck is doing Bizantium here?If is getting to me i will take it without any remorse.

In a reny duel i would take catapracts ove FW any day, but this is not a dule so the value of FW is a litle bigger, but still i belive catapracts are in same league with Justian and FW.

And what leader are you planning to pair Byzantium with?

(August 9th, 2016, 09:53)Ichabod Wrote: And what leader are you planning to pair Byzantium with?
Anithing imperialist when the snake pick return.Vicky would be the best.

is vicky better than julia?

Yeah, what's up with all the Financial picks these days? Org misses you. frown

Your start will be this, or a mirror/rotation of this. Fog lies.

EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

(August 9th, 2016, 15:57)The Black Sword Wrote: Yeah, what's up with all the Financial picks these days? Org misses you. frown

you see Scooter and sulla got Julius so there is alot of love for ORG.I played so many games with Org that for me trying something different is painfull as i develop my game for medi-reny were ORG is the strongest trait and with inflation growing becames stronger and stronger,bur rhis game i Could bet julius will fall in first 2 pick becasue you know won pb33.

Do you think i have to get PHI/IMP when snake pick returns?Course if i get Byzant.

If the pick gets to me and byz is still avaible a lurker please say is bizant.

Noted.

(And, as someone raised Greek Orthodox, approved.)
Civ 6 SP: Adventure One 
Civ 4 MP: PBEM74B [3/4] PBEM74D [3/4]
-Dedlurker: PB34