As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] IT and issues thread

Since Khmer hasnt been claimed yet and its been awhile... I vote They get Churchill and we just give sury a better home.. smile
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Kinda curious if people are having tech issues ( i assume, because if they cant login after 6 days... ) "sees Khmer not claimed still, cries a little"
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Some have and one player in particular has a broken display, which is why he will only get to the turn in the next 24 hours. But that's why the first turn is longer
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(December 13th, 2019, 10:56)superdeath Wrote: Kinda curious if people are having tech issues ( i assume, because if they cant login after 6 days... ) "sees Khmer not claimed still, cries a little"

The Khmer player managed to move, after his business trip, et voilà: The turn is finally done. smile

An unclaimed civ has often an effect on the other players. They delay their decisions and they'll max out the timer.

2Met, dont forget pb88! Dont want that wild night to turn you into a rump state ;p
-Old Harry. PB48.

I PMed him as well, he responded and said he'd get it shortly.

Hi, he is moving atm. I'm (more) concerned about the two guys without capital.

(December 15th, 2019, 17:03)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: Hi, he  is moving atm. I'm (more) concerned about the two guys without capital.

That's why the arbiter halted the game. Wahl-profi lives in the States and hopefully moves in the next few hours.

New round.