As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Carnaval Bears

Hello everyone! Long time no see!

After a long long time, I found a little free time to spare and decided to start a game. 

Impossible, medium galaxy, 5 opponents. Random draw for the race (I drew an 8 = Bulrathi).

This galaxy has the toughest opposition I can think of: Psilon, Human, Klackon, Meklar, Sakkra. And after playing some turns, I found some other interesting elements in it.

So I thought of sharing the initial save with you. 

We could all play the same game from the beginning and compare the results. Or maybe it can become an OSG. I stopped playing at 2320, and I could share that last save and give a short report for the next player.

In any case I still have a little baby home, so I cannot guarantee to be available for the continuation... but it would be nice to see some activity in the forum. . 

Regards

Attached Files
.gam   SAVE1.GAM (Size: 57.65 KB / Downloads: 2)

Oh, cool! Thanks for sharing the game with us, SpaceOWL! I'm still swamped (as anyone hoping for an OSG-39 update will have noticed; I haven't forgotten about it!) - probably for at least the next couple of weeks, but I might be able to sneak in some low-pressure succession game turns at some point....

I'd certainly love to see your inital brief report - unless there's a clamor for a chance to do competing unspoiled playthroughs instead!

Bears with some very tough opponents, could be interesting. nod I will see if I can find time to give this one a look in the next day or so.

Sakkra are probably tougher than Silicoids long-term, but in the early game, Silicoids are very annoying.