As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoilers] Commodore gets medieval

(May 25th, 2024, 08:34)Krill Wrote: “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”.

To hell with winning. Blood for the blood god. A good brawl is the only way to play for fun.

Hilariously, I still have no idea who's winning this. My toilet-economy is going to be sadder and sadder, need a whopping Music->Philo->Nationalism->MilTrad to flank the incoming cannons, just don't have that in me unless I felt safe to build research in literally every city.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

What's the GNP demographics look like, does anyone have positive nowadays?

(May 25th, 2024, 20:15)T-hawk Wrote: What's the GNP demographics look like, does anyone have positive nowadays?
Sort of. My numbers actually look decent...
[Image: EcLz4PF.jpg]
...but that's because of THIS:
[Image: kbp3jCq.jpg]
Completely ridiculous. But I need SotL/Grens, and Commando Knights might be able to get some fun things going.

Meanwhile, I had a near heart attack. This city's been dangerous...
[Image: CL9MNHi.jpg]
...but I missed a couple galleons, it was almost DISASTEROUS. ONE CATAPULT ALIVE.
[Image: Ji9xWsq.jpg]
This would have been game.

I do have a project to possibly be able to get into positive gold even with no wealth builds, thanks to this beauty:
[Image: zmWdItX.jpg]
Silly, silly game.

Did you check what that cat had to do to stay alive? smile
Completed: pb38, pb40, pb41, pb42, pb46 and pb49
Playing: pbem78

(May 26th, 2024, 10:23)Hitru Wrote: Did you check what that cat had to do to stay alive? smile

He had to win at fearful odds, standing rampant on the walls. He had to be the baddest cat in the West.  Clint

Paying a price for my mass-wealth teching of 12-strength units: No slavery, so holes in the defenses:
[Image: wg3AnqD.jpg]

Thoth cracked my spine while I burned everything for landing MilSci, now I'm bleeding out and Pin's not making progress. Whenever Pin's ready to throw in the towel, I'm conceded.