As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] New hyper-random game TECH

Sent Ramk a message to remove archery and hopefully any current babarian archers.

Ramk sent me a message that this should be done.

Can... i get a unit revived from being murdered by said barb archer?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Seems reasonable to me if it happened in the last one or two turns
Peace is non-negotiable

I did sign up for random and I believe I am getting random
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(January 20th, 2023, 18:59)Ginger* Wrote: Seems reasonable to me if it happened in the last one or two turns

aye that it did.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

"waits to see if barb archers will stop spawning or not"
-Old Harry. PB48.

Hey Magic Science, did you forget to end turn or did you log out to plan?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(January 22nd, 2023, 16:20)pindicator Wrote: Hey Magic Science, did you forget to end turn or did you log out to plan?

I logged out to plan because my Civ IV computer is an old laptop that overheats quickly, but I appreciate you noticing. Turn rolled.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Migulito, did you forget to end turn? Ginger looks to have not played.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.