As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILER] Kyan + thestick. Is that the best you can do?

We met mackoti's Warrior wandering in from the east. He grew to Size 2. Noted, moving on.

Animal Husbandry came in on the turn roll, and we have Horses!
[Image: T12%20-%20Overview.JPG]

Bit of an awkward spot. If there aren't any food resources to the northeast, we'll either have to give the Ivory to another city or give up first ring food. With all these spaced out resources, I'm sure glad we're Creative.

Next move is obviously Pasturing the cows, then farm Haumea's rice (as long as we don't decide to move it. +11 food surplus will be a ridiculous Worker and Settler pump).
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Got it. Started Pasturing the Cows, started moving the newly produced Warrior to Haumea's spot to make sure there isn't any seafood in the fog.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Got it. Running of for dinner.

Got it. Settler completes T19.

The Pasture completed. I'll be sending the Worker to irrigate Haumea's Rice. The city will be settler T21.

[Image: T15%20-%20Jungle.JPG]

mackoti's to the east, and there's a jungle to the center. I'll guess that this continent is triangular, with a jungle in the middle and a habitable coast. I'll guess the third civilization is to the south.

First of all, I just realized that we haven't actually claimed Haumea's rice. I'd misplaced it in the sandbox, meaning that we won't get it until T24, when Haumea's borders pop. smoke

In that case, we need a chop lined up for when the city is settled T21, which means we need the Worker in place T18, start chopping T19 and complete T21 into a Work Boat.

Problem is, moving 3 turns doesn't seem too productive, there are no roads to build, and the river is a bit away from the forests.

...aaand I just realized that we don't have Bronze Working for chopping yet.smokesmokesmoke

Okay, new plan. Build a grassland Mine west of Pluto. Bronze Working comes in T21, the same turn that Haumea is settled (I think). Build a Mine, then start chopping. Build a Worker in Haumea and funnel a chop into it so that we can start building those Pastures.

Wow, I feel stupider than normal today.

thestick Wrote:...aaand I just realized that we don't have Bronze Working for chopping yet.smokesmokesmoke

ow
MP
Pitboss Demo - Darrell's Tropical Trolls
PBEM45G - Sareln

I'm starting to feel Agriculture-Animal Husbandry backfiring on us - there isn't much else to do after the Pasture. Except misplacing the Rice let the Worker build an important Farm in the 6t gap between the Pasture and Bronze Working. Oops.

Alright, I'm building a Farm on the way to the grassland mine 2W of Pluto. The Worker arrives T17, finishes the Mine T20, then starts farming the Rice T22 (I think).