As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

CIV VI Gathering Storm new PBEM

(November 26th, 2019, 15:23)suboptimal Wrote: I don't think it was previously discussed.  I vote 4.  What was used for PBEM 16?

PBEM 16 used the default setting. I'm find with whatever

Also fine with whatever works.

(November 26th, 2019, 15:50)Cornflakes Wrote:
(November 26th, 2019, 15:23)suboptimal Wrote: I don't think it was previously discussed.  I vote 4.  What was used for PBEM 16?

PBEM 16 used the default setting. I'm find with whatever

I'll vote 4 ... any objections?

Archduke, can you create the PYDT game?

I can, but do we have a exact list of what we want?

Size, CS.. etc.

Civ List?

Map Specs for PYDT:
All DLCs and Expansions
Standard Size
Standard Speed
Other/Custom Map Type
7 Players
15 City States
Disaster Level: 4

Play Order/Civs:
TheArchduke: Russia
Alhambram: Australia
TheBlackSword: Cree
Kaiser: Greece/Gorgo
suboptimal: Nubia
pindicator: Khmer
Cormflakes: Rome

Let me know if something is wrong (such as play order). I can create the save tonight and PM it to TheArchduke. Good luck all!

Just a heads up -- with US Thanksgiving upon us I may not make my window on Saturday evening. Depending on when the save is passed I might be able to get to it before my window opens on Saturday; otherwise it'll be late Sunday morning EST.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Save has been sent to TheArchduke. Good luck all!

Here we go:

https://www.playyourdamnturn.com/game/5c...efaad0080c

Password:

rbpbem

Dropbox is an issue for my work pc, please per email.

Joined. Once we are all joined you can correct the turn order on PYDT before starting the game.