As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PB54 tech and organizing

Signups will close tomorrow, so get on the train everybody!

Less than 11 weeks to US election and I am trying to stay off social media ... need a few Civ games to distract me. Ready to roll on this one.

Hmmm ... maybe I will try Civ6 again. Or strip down my PC for cleaning. Or clean the gutters. Or ...
I have finally decided to put down some cash and register a website. It is www.ruffhi.com. Now I remain free to move the hosting options without having to change the name of the site.

(October 22nd, 2014, 10:52)Caledorn Wrote: And ruff is officially banned from playing in my games as a reward for ruining my big surprise by posting silly and correct theories in the PB18 tech thread.

You were on the roster already lol

(August 19th, 2020, 05:14)Miguelito Wrote: You were on the roster already lol

Put him in twice!

Another game to lurk ^_^
Yeah, I'm not happy about my past behaviour either. shakehead

Am I too late to sign up?

Its still "today" and not tomorrow, so should be good.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Does a 'no score mod' include a 'no graphs mod'? I posted this in TBWs PB48 thread but I really think that the ability to so closely track builds, both units and buildings, is way way way too much information for the player, especially for the early game and especially for the defensive player.

Welcome Cairo! scared

(August 19th, 2020, 21:41)Borsche Wrote: Does a 'no score mod' include a 'no graphs mod'? I posted this in TBWs PB48 thread but I really think that the ability to so closely track builds, both units and buildings, is way way way too much information for the player, especially for the early game and especially for the defensive player.

Not in the game option, but it can be coded.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee