As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New Pitboss - One Last Covid Quicky?

I JUST WOKE UP lol
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Clearly you need to wake up sooner rolf (E: Now i am thinking of earlier, which one fit better?)

Btw does everyone else only get the first 3 letters of Civ names in the login screen?

(May 26th, 2021, 11:54)Jowy Wrote: Btw does everyone else only get the first 3 letters of Civ names in the login screen?

This is a workaround to solve login problems of some players. Shortening prevents a big network package.

(May 26th, 2021, 12:00)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote:
(May 26th, 2021, 11:54)Jowy Wrote: Btw does everyone else only get the first 3 letters of Civ names in the login screen?

This is a workaround to solve login problems of some players. Shortening prevents a big network package.

Ah, got it. Thought it might be due to windowed setup.

Just so everyone knows, "Pen..." is not what you think. I swear.

(May 26th, 2021, 12:02)Jowy Wrote:

"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I had wondered about that for some time, but that makes sense.
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Of course not. We all know you are talking about this lovely town:

Town
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

(May 26th, 2021, 13:06)Charriu Wrote:

Of course not. We all know you are talking about this lovely town:

Town

It could be worse...
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

7 hour turn and you made me play a double   Golfclap