As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 41 Setup and Tech Thread

good thing i got up this early [stupid college] as i forgot to send the turn on last night. sorry for the delay

(October 19th, 2012, 01:48)TheMusicMan Wrote: good thing i got up this early [stupid college] as i forgot to send the turn on last night. sorry for the delay

No problem. It got to me right before I went to sleep thankfully and actually from chatting with Nakor I know he is almost immediately playing it right now, so hopefully that quick turn around should get us pretty much back on the normal schedule.

In more unfortunate news however it looks like no lurker responded to my request, so apologies but it looks like I'll be holding the save up this coming weekend. Hopefully it gets back to me tomorrow before I leave, and then I should be back either late Monday night (most likely) or late Tuesday morning. Sorry about that!

haha cool

looks like no worries about you holding up the turn as its thestick who seems to have forgotten to play today

(October 20th, 2012, 19:38)TheMusicMan Wrote: haha cool

looks like no worries about you holding up the turn as its thestick who seems to have forgotten to play today

Or who knows maybe just knew there was no rush. Anyhow, I sent the save on a couple hours ago; sorry again about the delay.

in case youve noticed ive posted in my thread its not that ive forgotten to send the turn on haha. its that im waiting on a response from my lurkers before i play

Hey guys,
Can we get the game back up to speed again?
We did 1 turn a day, but now it's 2-3 days for 1 turn...

i got the turn sent to me about 5:30am and only just got around to it. mackoti had it for over a whole day without any word

We have a problem. Mackousin built the banned Pyramids.

I think we should contact him, explain we banned the Pyramids, somehow Worldbuilder it away, and figure out how to reimburse Mackousin for the lost hammers.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

(November 2nd, 2012, 18:00)thestick Wrote: We have a problem. Mackousin built the banned Pyramids.

I think we should contact him, explain we banned the Pyramids, somehow Worldbuilder it away, and figure out how to reimburse Mackousin for the lost hammers.

The usual standard here is to just have the person that broke the rules eat the investment. I'm not entirely sure whether we'll even be able to enter WB. The easiest solution is likely just to roll back the save back to just prior to him completing it. Everyone will have to remember to delete their previous saves though.

Whatever you do, you should probably tell him GLH is banned too.