As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Caster of Magic II new spells : Missing art

(September 17th, 2021, 05:38)Slingers Wrote:
(September 8th, 2021, 18:19)Cruel100 Wrote: I would like to make a suggestion: change the color green to make it less halfling. How about blue?

Cruel100 wrote 1 year ago: "I like the idea of including bluish gnomes as a new race. Smurfs." o_O

Thanks for sharing your heroes! They look like interesting people. Have you already decided on some stats?

Suppanut wrote:
"Nice sprites, I would love to use them as well."

Aha. Fine by me. I will probably use some of yours in the future as well.

You could use everything I put in to my warlord mod @Slingers.

(September 17th, 2021, 05:38)Slingers Wrote:
(September 8th, 2021, 18:19)Cruel100 Wrote: I would like to make a suggestion: change the color green to make it less halfling. How about blue?

Cruel100 wrote 1 year ago: "I like the idea of including bluish gnomes as a new race. Smurfs." o_O

Thanks for sharing your heroes! They look like interesting people. Have you already decided on some stats?

Yes, I have a general idea:

Smoke Man: is a wizard of the sorcery school, former acquaintance and friend Merlin and Gandalf. Always with your pipe in your mouth, watching and controlling the smoke, he is a great expert on flight, invisibility and illusion.

Yu Tao: warrior and wizard of chaos and death. Within the context of traditional Chinese philosophy and religion, Tao is the intuitive knowledge of "life" that cannot be fully grasped - just - as a concept, but can be known nevertheless through real, everyday life experience. Thus, Yu Tao believes that the way of life is "chaotic death".

Zaila Baba: Witch of Nature and Death. She specializes in summoning and controlling creatures of nature and death. She lives in smelly swamps where she finds the raw materials for its invocation alchemies. (It is quite powerful when finding the staff with the magic of the pandora's box, as its natural strength makes only dead animals from nature appear.)

Feel free to contribute to the character sheets in more detail.

Here they are, the amazing Cucumbermen, aka Gnome Swordsmen ...
... and besides that the teleporting Tricksters or Gnome Magicians and Shamans ... also a Hot-Air Balloon prototype. 

Edit2: The Scarecrow could be a special unit of the Gnomes. This unit mostly just stands around.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   20211008_Gnome_Cucumbermen.zip (Size: 42.98 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   20211014_Gnome_Tricksters.zip (Size: 42.67 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   20211014_Gnome_Shaman.zip (Size: 42.4 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   20211014_Gnome_Balloon.zip (Size: 49.84 KB / Downloads: 2)
.zip   20211018_Gnome_Scarecrow.zip (Size: 35.01 KB / Downloads: 2)

WhiteMage wrote:
"S73. Dark Elf Spearmen and Warlocks look nearly identical on the Overland map. I missed them a few times and moved the wrong one. I recommend pixel editing those images to set them apart more so no need to click them one by one."

I tried that. Inserting this folder into the game should improve this in combat as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Warlocks_not_Spearmen.zip (Size: 46.45 KB / Downloads: 1)

There Lightning breath version for dragon turtle attack sprite, it replace fire attack in sprite with lightning as dragon turtle in CoM using lightning breath.

.zip   dragonturtle.zip (Size: 69.7 KB / Downloads: 1)