As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 14 Tech Thread

Thanks for filling in, pindicator!
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Thank you. Wrote a validation reply in that thread.
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

Looks like the switch was madedancing

Hey, i see the switch and I was able to load the game. Unfortunately I'm beat after getting home for the first time since yesterday and I'm goign to go to bed and dig into the turn tomorrow.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Turn is away.

Oh hey, are there any house rules for this game that I should know about? Magnus banned or anything like that?
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Nothings been banned as far as I remember. CQUI is permitted if your like to uh se it though I expect that it will break with the patch. DoF blocking is discouraged but not outright banned IIRC.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

only scythia and VA

http://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showt...#pid693957
Youtube Channel Twitch aka Mistoltin

With the change in turn slots/times and RL I won't be able to get to my turn this evening. I'll make time for it in the morning (6:30-7:00am EST).

As a heads up I'll be unable to play between approx 10am Sunday to 8pm Monday, PST (6pm Sunday to 4am Tuesday GMT).
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Actually, looks like I'll be around after all.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player