As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

No, the emergency is over. They each received 100 Diplomatic Value and their units gain +5 healing when in my territory (usual healing restrictions apply).
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

What i can tell you for sure is my warrior that went to starfish only had 2 movement.

i don't see how he can disembark and attack here.

Chariot only has 2 movement. 3 if in open territory. Tanks get the open territory movement but surely coast doesn't count.

Wish Ljubljana would hurry up i want to see the resolutions.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

World congress and it's not good news.

[Image: gGmM2qq.jpg]
[Image: 0ZaOZLi.jpg]
[Image: 5MKaHLe.jpg]

I suspect they will gain 10 combat strength and stop my GM points.

Attacking is pointless in this game. We should have Used Jongs to leverage peace for 30 turns and farmed like mad.

How do i vote here Sub?

Vote for my religion and admirals and hope for a miracle?

my tourism seems to be 1 from everyone except Australia.

[Image: Ty9CBoM.jpg]
[Image: lWLOBcx.jpg]

(May 18th, 2021, 12:53)roland of gilead Wrote: I suspect they will gain 10 combat strength and stop my GM points.

Attacking is pointless in this game. We should have Used Jongs to leverage peace for 30 turns and farmed like mad.

How do i vote here Sub?

Vote for my religion and admirals and hope for a miracle?

That's a pile of suckitude.  They'll get 12 votes towards their religion.  However, there's an off chance we could pull something off here.  You get 7 votes, I get one vote, Kaiser gets four votes and Archduke gets three votes.  That's 15 possible max.  Put everything into Kaiser's religion. That'll get us 8, minimum 10. Archduke might prioritize admirals (it's a risk) but if Kaiser puts it into his religion that'd make it 14. If there's a tie then no religion benefits.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

ok voted. Fingers crossed.

[Image: e5r0xAB.jpg]
[Image: 3p2kxSi.jpg]

I think we are screwed though looks like they get 13 and we get 6 + 1 + 3 + 2 so 12 no?

we will see tomorrow.

CMF and MPTF each get six - 1 freebie plus 5 votes at 10 + 20 + 30 + 40 + 50. If CMF had 210 they'd get a 13th vote. You got 6, I get 1, that's 7. Kaiser gets four (freebie + 10 + 20 + 30) and Archduke gets a freebie. That's sufficient to tie. The gambit is that Kaiser puts his votes into his own religion and hopes for a miracle. Of course, he might put his bought votes into the admirals for TAD to pick up.

If this doesn't work then CMF is +15 against all our units for about 30 turns and we're pretty much done here since that's an entire two eras of combat strength advantage.

I can get + 9 but + 15 is obscene and you are right it's game over no doubt and perhaps not just for us.

if russia can swallow up all my lovely wonders and your land they win.

Yup. We had our fun with Australia, time to dig in as best we can and fight the good fight.