As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] New hyper-random game TECH

(February 22nd, 2023, 17:54)pindicator Wrote: Just declare the war already tongue
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Timer: Turn ends in 14 minutes (ingame),

18 minutes (realtime).

Tick tock.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Superdeath:
[Image: nnkSxtF.jpg]

I'll pause for Ginger.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

I added time. 3 players to go. 1 person messaged me on Discord (always an easy way to get ur time extended btw) Please, For the love of all that is holy, give me something to do. Im waiting for the next TLP on Everquest, so i cant do that... pb70 isnt up yet.. i just wanna play civ frown
-Old Harry. PB48.

Turn played.

Sorry for the delay, everyone. I think everything should be back to normal now.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

It looks like the war chariot quest is still active after Magic Science did not choose a reward for it. So just as a reminder: Should anybody else complete this quest in the following turns, please do not choose a reward. Just logout and in again thereby avoiding to choose a reward.
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

Ah I was under the impression that Naufragar had taken his turn already when he said he’d pause for me, I was preserving the turn order prior to treaty expiration. Since I did not want to double moving while taking the anarchy turn
Peace is non-negotiable

I'm too involved in the situation to write a bunch in this thread rather than my own. Would be nice to get confirmation that we've got lurkers thinking about us?

If it's needed: 1) I've got no problem with you double moving while taking an anarchy turn. 2) Our last turn of peace was t88.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

I’m sure you have no problem with that.

Anyhow no worries it’s on me for not reading PBSPY incorrectly before taking my turn, it is what it is and I’ll play now when I get home
Peace is non-negotiable

(February 23rd, 2023, 19:46)Ginger* Wrote: I’m sure you have no problem with that.

Anyhow no worries it’s on me for not reading PBSPY incorrectly before taking my turn, it is what it is and I’ll play now when I get home

Um, when is getting home? Do we need to pause for the following?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.