As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Diplo Game

Are you in the discord/diplo?
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I have no problem. But is it 3 days from now?
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I think I left the diplo Discord after the previous game ended.

3 days from tomorrow.

No problem with me.

Also a reminder that starting this Thursday, I'll be away from home for a week. I'll have my laptop with me and should be able to play in the late evenings (EDT), but there may be a blip or two. Can easily check in via Discord though.

In other good news I've emerged from isolation and can now play as normal again. hammer

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

As Mjmd is still logged in, i cannot login. (my computer/i am dumb) So, ill hopefully get to the turn after work :D
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

I was definitely maniacally planning the entire time and didn't just forget to logoff and fall asleep on the couch.

There is a trick to log off people. Reload to the last safe. This should obviously only be done when the player clearly forgot to log off.

Buy me a coffee

(May 18th, 2023, 04:24)Charriu Wrote: There is a trick to log off people. Reload to the last safe. This should obviously only be done when the player clearly forgot to log off.

Also, only available to game admins :P
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data