As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

Paused

(August 17th, 2018, 04:48)Coeurva Wrote: Paused

Thanks; played and rolled.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

Depending on how fast or slow you play your turns, I may need a pause again tomorrow.

Paused as superdeath has yet to play. Apologies if this was unnecessary.
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

(August 19th, 2018, 14:25)shallow_thought Wrote: Paused as superdeath has yet to play. Apologies if this was unnecessary.

Thanks! Ended up having to pull a 12hr day at work today, due to sick calls. Playing and rolling the turn now.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Well, we're back to the same pattern as last week. I'll probably need a pause of a couple of hours tomorrow.

Would it help to switch to a 24h timer?

(August 20th, 2018, 15:16)RFS-81 Wrote: Would it help to switch to a 24h timer?

In the pattern we were in last week I would need a 26-28 hour timer to avoid pauses, to give some flexibility (in from work early one day, in late the next).

For today, I've played early but not ended turn as Hitru may want to tweak things. Don't pause for us today.

FYI. My PC just broke. It's not that big of a deal, because I can still use my laptop, but it means I have to invest some time to get parts for a new PC and set it up. I will try to play my turns regularly, but I will have to invest some time for the new PC. Good thing is that I wanted to build me a new PC anyway in January of 2019. Now I just have to do it earlier. smile
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee

I think I will need a pause today, so if somebody could pause the game with 2 hours on the clock, that would be great
Mods: RtR    CtH

Pitboss: PB39, PB40PB52, PB59 Useful Collections: Pickmethods, Mapmaking, Curious Civplayer

Buy me a coffee