As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

There you go.

(May 8th, 2021, 14:21)thrawn Wrote: I realised our turn order is European - American - European - American - European so we might take longer than PBEM 18 lol

Still, good job getting a turn every day and even 2 today!

Make it 3 for today.

I like how quickly we're going. The first 50 turns are always the slowest in a Civ game, and I would like to accelerate them as much as possible.

If not for having parents over for Mother's Day yesterday (and the other side of the family today) I might have gotten that third turn in. Managing three games right now is not difficult given the different stages they are in. If this one were 50-60 turns in I might be singing a different tune, but we'll see.

Right now the weekday turns are getting to me around my lunchtime local time. The save would need to reach me by 7am EDT for me to have a chance to play before I left for work....however, I'd rather not deal with the spousal side-eye that would result from "gotta get up early to play my turn before work".
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

(May 10th, 2021, 03:16)thrawn Wrote: Excellent going this weekend guys - 6 turns! We'll be working the Manhattan projects before we know it smile

I'm able to pass the turn early in the morning and Marco and TAD are quick too, so Alhambram it's up to you - is passing the turn to sub before 7am EDT something you can do?

I can only promise that I play turns at evening time slots. I can only play morning at working days if TheArchduke passes save to me before 7:30 PM CET.
In past it happens often but this PBEM not once, maybe due TheArchduke now working at home or another reasons, but he isn't early bird anymore that I was used to.
I don't mean to force anyone to play his turns earlier, 1 turn per day at working days is fine for me too. Everyone just have play their turns at prefered time and when they wants, everyone playing at least 1 turn per day is all that I ask.

Regarding UI mods I've been looking at (and started using in SP) the Better Reports, Better Trade Routes and Extended Policy Cards mods. If you guys think any of these shouldn't be used here please say so and I'll remove them from my configuration for this game - I've had them active the last turn or so but given the early state of the game they haven't mattered much.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Actually...maybe I should pick up those mods too. They seem quite useful.

(Yeah, I have no objection to any UI mods.)

Just plain forget to do my turn. Did it now.