As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Medieval Start PitBoss

Looks good here. To you, Yuri. thumbsup

Mind linking the pbspy (https://civ.zulan.net/pbspy/game/157/) on the front page, Thoth?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Quote:If its ok that you doesn't need the player ids in the correct order you do not need to do anything.
I've set the sequential move order of the players to 2,4,0,1,3.

Now I saw drawback on Pbspy. The scrabled order leads to this red reload messages. I suggest you disable this type of messages by the filters on pbspy.

(February 17th, 2024, 15:44)Commodore Wrote: Mind linking the pbspy (https://civ.zulan.net/pbspy/game/157/) on the front page, Thoth?

Done!
fnord

Just to confirm, server URL is pb.zulan.net:3076, not 3075 as on PBSpy page

Rolled, Thoth is up smile

Played, Scooter is up!
fnord

(February 17th, 2024, 10:01)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: Would it also be ok if I randomly spread the five religions in turn 5 instead waiting for the automated spreading in T6?
I will put the religion in the youngest city of each player and add a missionary in this city.

If it's not too much trouble, the default behaviour would be to make the 2nd city holy, and spawn a missionary in the capital. But whatever's easiest

(February 17th, 2024, 10:01)Ramkhamhaeng Wrote: Would it also be ok if I randomly spread the five religions in turn 5 instead waiting for the automated spreading in T6?
I will put the religion in the youngest city of each player and add a missionary in this city.

When I tested in SP with pre-placed religions, the game for some inexplicable reason decided to add the 6th and 7th religions as well, but I think you can disable that trigger?
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data

Hey all, not sure if this is common knowledge or if I just don't play any advanced era games, but it appears technology costs have a baked in multiplier for advanced era games. I did some test starts with different eras and it looks like the costs are multiplied by the following table:
EraMultiplier
Ancient1.0
Classical0.9
Medieval0.8
Renaissance0.7
Industrial0.6
Modern0.5

Which makes sense to help out in the stage where you start and are weaker than you normally would be in the advanced era.

Just thought I should share since it appears to be a game mechanic people might not come across on their own.
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

It's turn 5, did we need Ramk to do his holy city/missionary thing now?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(February 19th, 2024, 09:58)Commodore Wrote: It's turn 5, did we need Ramk to do his holy city/missionary thing now?

I believe so. Will drop him a PM in case he isn't following (he usually is).
Playing: PB74
Played: PB58 - PB59 - PB62 - PB66 - PB67
Dedlurked: PB56 (Amicalola) - PB72 (Greenline)
Maps: PB60 - PB61 - PB63 - PB68 - PB70 - PB73 - PB76

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data