As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Panzersmackdown with Justinian (Mack/Seven)

mackoti Wrote:Like a reference ,Xcom stealed from us MC using 496 points.

Cool, glad you caught how much it was.

This spent all their EP against us so we should have city visibility now. jive At the very least we have research visibility and see they are finishing up Calendar.

I hope they build some forges for us.

So for us to get calendar from them after moving the capitol would be 398-400 points.And we need calendar anyway so i moved espinaje on them and hired an extra spy.We have 194 we need 206 more, so not waste the 194 points and get us a free tech, we wil conques them anyway.

Thanks for the updates guys smile. Do you have any big grand plans to be able to compete longterm?

Man this game becames more and more frustrating, practicaly this turn Xcom made a gift to LP again a city which gave 18 points or so,dont know the size but man against us they use alot of units to defend archers and all kind and parkin just boated that city this turn i supose. All are saying Commodore ist fair play and all that but this is very bad, he saw parking having such a huge power, and he already boated one of his cities but he still let him have it.After TT giving cities to parkin for free, ASm doing same thing its Commodore time to do the same.

We said will play a relaxed game but seeing all this things i start to think they are doing just in spite to us, atack us but they dont defend against the more dangerous and bigger neighboure, what can i say very well done Commodore.

Here are our cities:

[Image: pb7t54_1.jpg]

Fill in the blank: We plan to swap into slavery in 8 turns and whip away ___ population. Closest guess gets a cookie. smile

Edit: We will stay in slavery for the minimum 5t. Any whip in that slavery stint counts.

SevenSpirits Wrote:Closest guess gets a cookie. smile

...wounding her only makes her more dangerous! nono -- haphazard1
It's More Fun to be Jack of All Trades than Master of One.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius wink
Travelling on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.