As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 Organizing Thread (RB Mod 34 Civs)

I think it would be fun to be involved with this game, but whether as a player or a lurker, I'm not sure.

(February 15th, 2014, 18:03)novice Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 17:30)darrelljs Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 11:03)DMOC Wrote: Also, in my opinion, Krill is a Civ4 god, possibly the best player I've ever seen. smile

Jesus Christ, don't encourage him...

Darrell

So Krill is God and DMOC is Jesus Christ?

I don't know how evil Krill's empire is, but it probably isn't unstoppable. wink

If DMOC is Jesus Christ, then I'm Judas Iscariot because I have backstabbed him and caused him to die.

(February 15th, 2014, 20:38)Whosit Wrote: I think it would be fun to be involved with this game, but whether as a player or a lurker, I'm not sure.

Surely playing is more fun. It would be less of a time commitment than reading this many threads anyway. nod

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(February 15th, 2014, 20:38)Cyneheard Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 11:03)DMOC Wrote: Also, in my opinion, Krill is a Civ4 god, possibly the best player I've ever seen. smile

Darrell

I don't know how evil Krill's empire is, but it probably isn't unstoppable. wink

If DMOC is Jesus Christ, then I'm Judas Iscariot because I have backstabbed him and caused him to die.

No big deal, if I remember the story right, it got better.

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

(February 15th, 2014, 20:41)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 20:38)Whosit Wrote: I think it would be fun to be involved with this game, but whether as a player or a lurker, I'm not sure.

Surely playing is more fun. It would be less of a time commitment than reading this many threads anyway. nod

Sure, if all you want is a warm body. I'm just worried about another big time commitment when I'm time crunched already, but if this monstrosity actually happens I don't think we'd see its like again and it would be a shame to miss it.

(February 15th, 2014, 20:42)spacetyrantxenu Wrote:
(February 15th, 2014, 20:38)Cyneheard Wrote:

Darrell

No big deal, if I remember the story right, it got better.

It didn't. That was The Game That Shall Not Be Named, aka Pitboss 3.

As I said to you the other day Whosit, I'm happy to play as a teammate with you for this game, if the time commitment is a potential concern for you.
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

I'm only recruiting a bit, don't play if you're not truly interested. We all know how long these games are. But a teammate probably would help to split the load if you want to play anyway.

I'll give it some more thought, but it doesn't seem like I need to be in any hurry. You guys still don't even have settings picked out. :P

Just saw this. Maybe I'll do it. I think I'll play if we can get to 25-30 civs. So I'm like one of those donors for a walkathon. If you get this far I'll donate (my time) too.

I think admin needs to dictate settings, no votes.
“The wind went mute and the trees in the forest stood still. It was time for the last tale.”