As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

No I'm not, you are!
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

I won't get to my turn until 8pm local time frown

well, uh, I'll spend the whole day at the beach and won't get to my turn in 12 hours.

I'm 18 and in the prime of my life, and I want to squeeze as much value out of that as I can. smile

Beach happens. At least I can go to sleep with a good conscience, so thanks for the heads up.

wait wait wait are you telling me that squeezing as much value as you can out of the prime of your life does NOT mean endlessly refreshing the PYDT client and PBEM20 forum?

Man, have I been doing this wrong or what lol.

Eh, he probably ran off with a lifeguard for a few drinks down at the beachfront tiki bar. lol

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

I'm going to guess that there won't be a turn for me in the morning.

Doing turn now.

I did check for a turn this morning....after sleeping through my alarm by a good 20 minutes, which left me no time to get the turn in before getting out the door for work.

Let's see...Thrawn is 5 hours ahead of me. Dawn is 5:30am, which would be 12:30 midnight for me. That would be too late.

Thrawn, I'm going to go to east Asia in 2 days (I won't say too much, but it's related to my student visa) so I wouldn't worry too much about the evening turns. But I tend to sleep at 11pm, which is 4am for you.