As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

10pm eastern would absolutely work! But 3am for you sounds quite insane frown

I don't expect to return to America until late August, unfortunately. The schedule should still hold up - in a pinch I'll wake up in the middle of the night, like I've done for pbem20 a few times - so don't worry about it.

Turn pace seems absolutely shot right now it seems.

I found it about 12 minutes ago. It's the weekend and I get to sleep in a little. lol
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Going out of the country from Thursday to Sunday. I could instruct a sub.

Marco - what is your current play window? I've been playing out of my window to allow for the possibility of two turns a day. If that's not going to happen and I will likely play the one turn after work instead of early morning provided the windows line up.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Normally I manage to do teamviewer, but I am going abroad, so I am unsure if I can do my turn hence I prefer a sub.

It is probable that I can do my turn without issue, but not highly. So I rather would have a quick sub for 3 days.

I can step in and follow explicit instructions for a few days.

I am obviously quite spoiled, although I don't remember the map details very well. Hopefully that's irrelevant.

I have a quite clear plan to follow, so you basically just need to click what I want you to.smile

(June 15th, 2021, 02:42)thrawn Wrote: Marco AWOL, genlurkers not stepping up, this doesn't look good...

I'm really sorry for holding the save for a full 24 hours. Like I said, visa trouble is really messing with me. It's only mid-June but I already need to prepare for my fall semester.

My play window is (tentatively) 9-11pm local time, and perhaps 6-8am as well.

Check my profile - I updated my time zone on Realms Beyond and PYDT as well.

Beijing time, or GMT+8:00.