As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

Well, I'm an idiot.

I forgot that this game was being played with New Frontier Pass rules, which I do not own and do not intend to purchase in the foreseeable future. I am unable to load the save file and cannot play Archduke's turn.

Sorry guys.

There's a "library sharing" functionality which is very obviously intended for families. That's it, and not going to help us here.

duh

Back in business. Can not recommend travel right now.

Doing turn.

(June 20th, 2021, 12:24)TheArchduke Wrote: Can not recommend travel right now.

Uh oh...what happened? Maybe this isn't a good time to mention the amount of travel I have coming up this month...

It's all domestic, though, so I would be very surprised if it caused any delays in PBEM20.

Flying with a mask, huddling through covid controls.

It was international travel, domestic should be less insane.

Thrawn, you are up.

Would be great, but I would be cautious about it.smile

I could be, though mornings have been rough the past couple of weeks (not sleeping well due to work).
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Today's a busy day, guys, and I'll only get to my turn in about 12 hours. Sorry.

Slow turn.

Really poses the question if I bother to take my laptop on a short trip this weekend. At the current rate me not being able to play 48 hours won´t even be noticed.