As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

New CIV VI PBEM

you can see who players have met in game. Certainly the number of players.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

(August 12th, 2021, 07:42)thrawn Wrote:
(August 12th, 2021, 07:25)suboptimal Wrote: [Image: ugifUHM.jpg]

Sorry, I thought he was saying that because of the empire score which is visible to everyone - there is nothing else it could be based on as you and Alhambram have been very reliable.

That was more of me commenting on the state of my development, rather than being critical of what you said. mischief
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

(August 12th, 2021, 07:42)thrawn Wrote: Empire score is just an indicator of course and not an accurate measure of strength or potential.

I disagree, most times it is the only reliable indicator.

Marco is awol.

I am out or can call the game before that. I discussed things with suboptimal.

I think a new fresh game in autumn would be better.

I take it to destroy all who stand before the might of my Elephants.

Bit of both very happy to play. Not sure I will post much but will be able to pass turns in good order.

oh yeah it's korea not Vietnam.

oh well i shall bamboozle you all with science.

If Roland takes over for Archduke who's taking Marco's slot if he's quit?

I'm willing to continue provided we're not going to dump players to the AI.

For future reference I'd be up for a new game in the Autumn (which is, what, next month? lol)

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

With Korea doing well by all appearances we should be able to find a sub surely.

I don't mind taking over from Marco instead.

I'm still here and a decision hasn't been reached yet, near as I can tell.

I can keep on playing, but I don't mind if we decide to stop this PBEM. I don't have a real interest to keep playing, only for other players basically now.