As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[PB69] New hyper-random game TECH

I have made it to Green Lake, BC and should be home in 24 hours to play the next turn. Might need a small extension but otherwise want to thank Q for keeping everything moving
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Definitely will need a short pause. Just got back into the USA, but still 5 hours from home not counting stops for the dogs
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

(May 30th, 2023, 15:04)pindicator Wrote: Definitely will need a short pause. Just got back into the USA, but still 5 hours from home not counting stops for the dogs

Someone else mind pausing? I'm on the wrong side of a split.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Added time.

(May 25th, 2023, 06:05)naufragar Wrote: I'm traveling this weekend and June 5-7.

Will certainly be able to play on the 5th, assuming it rolls at the same time. The 6th-7th is more dicey. Can't really leave instructions due to fluid game state, but hopefully I'll just be able to play myself.
There is no way to peace. Peace is the way.

I’ll need a timer extension. I’m going to sleep now and there’s less than eight hours left on the clock.

extended
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Thanks!

The game desynced when i ended turn. Let me know if I need to replay anything
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

Seems good, I played t220 without issue
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player