As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Pitboss 18 IT and Tech Issues Thread

(February 26th, 2014, 12:40)Boldly Going Nowhere Wrote: I like this one better, Com:
Totally overplayed.
[Image: original.gif]
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(February 26th, 2014, 18:43)MYKI Wrote: It feels rather like that bit in the Thirteenth Warrior... since I'm about to crash out of AlaePB1 I do have room for more Civ in my life. Silver linings. I'll admit that that game is not much of an audition piece, but if you'll have me I'm in.

Great to have you.

I added also dazedroyalty.

Against all of my better judgement, and with all of my "let's do something crazy," sign me up.

Sorry for the flip-flop but I'm back in this! Final answer, I'm committed now even if I realize it was a terrible idea.

2 more!

Obviously I don't want to reduce our playercount, but Whosit - you weren't sure if you could commit to the length of this game. Were you interested in playing together or are you signing up on your own?
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

Is the latest version 2.035? asking because we seem to be about to start.
Completed:  PBEM 34g (W), 36 , 35 , 5o, 34s, 5p, 42, 48 and PB 9, 18, 27, 57

Current:  PB 52.  Boudicca of Maya

They're working on 2.0.3.9 right now i think
Suffer Game Sicko
Dodo Tier Player

2.0.4.1 is the latest, we are using it in PBEM59
mackoti Wrote:SO GAVAGAI WINNED ALOT BUT HE DIDNT HAD ANY PROBLEM?

(February 27th, 2014, 17:20)Dhalphir Wrote: Obviously I don't want to reduce our playercount, but Whosit - you weren't sure if you could commit to the length of this game. Were you interested in playing together or are you signing up on your own?

I'm going to sign up on my own. I think I can probably manage this with my current schedule (hopefully without many missed turns, though I'm hoping for a timer slightly more than 24 hours). I decided that the game might benefit from having an extra full player more than I might benefit from playing on a team. Your team offer was still appreciated, though.