As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Abusing Spectres to the Maximum - Sheaim Succession Game

I was able to load it running from an Erebus in the Balance v11.1 folder. Not sure what to recommend, other than reinstalling the mod.

Does it help if you first open EitB 11.1 and then load the save from there (save the file in some folder first) instead of trying to open it straight from the dropbox link?

(July 13th, 2015, 10:59)Aurorarcher Wrote: Does it help if you first open EitB 11.1 and then load the save from there (save the file in some folder first) instead of trying to open it straight from the dropbox link?

That's exactly what I did, for what it's worth.

Clarification edit: I downloaded the file, moved it to my My Games/Beyond the Sword/Saves/Single folder, and loaded it.

(July 13th, 2015, 10:42)DaveV Wrote: I was able to load it running from an Erebus in the Balance v11.1 folder. Not sure what to recommend, other than reinstalling the mod.
Tried that, still getting the same problem frown.
(July 13th, 2015, 10:59)Aurorarcher Wrote: Does it help if you first open EitB 11.1 and then load the save from there (save the file in some folder first) instead of trying to open it straight from the dropbox link?

I tried that too, and I get a slightly different error - "Cannot load version 1329865020, expected version 302 or lower."

I think you guys are going to have to skip me while I try to sort this out. I don't have any ideas on what else to try at the moment.
EitB 25 - Perpentach
Occasional mapmaker

Ah, damn, hopeufully you'll get it fixed. Not sure what's the issue. Can others test that they can open the save as well (Brick and Jale).

Well, if we follow the order then... Brick, can you play the save? I haven't noticed you to comment much here yet.

Hmm. Normally I havent had a problem with this. But now even with the correct mod already loaded, I get an error saying that it needs to load the mod, and on doing so flashes a mod not found error before CTDing.

I might need to do the duplicate the mod directory, have one with the v# and one without, but I can't do that for a couple of hours. So if someone Dave or Jale wants to grab it be my guest.

Sure. I wonder if the issue is afterall on my end as already two are having problems with it... Just have to wait and see, I guess.

Jale, can you play the turns then?

At work - can give it a go in ~2.5hrs

*edit: dave feel free to take if you'd like.

I think I'll wait and make sure someone besides Aurorarcher and me can play the save before I roll that boulder back up the hill.

Opened up fine for me. Clicked the dropbox link, then "download" to my BTS Single saves folder, then just double clicked the file from the chrome downloads bar. In the interest of keeping things moving, I'm going to go ahead and play the next 15 turns.