As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] joey and scooter's thread: FUN THINGS ONLY

wait, there's a shot of Zoo in bureau from t160... I guess I'm confused.

Still, more Zoo more better!

(November 29th, 2014, 11:14)Ceiliazul Wrote:
(November 29th, 2014, 07:58)GermanJojo Wrote: I double-checked the Wonders list, but unfortunately neither of these cities have the MoM in them.

lol

Keep up the good work. Also, Zoo-bur shot required!

For the good doctor, anything!

Some of the other guys have PP already, while I don't. Still, not too shabby, eh?

As a bonus, here's a shot of my HE city, which has accumulated so much overflow that I actually have to spend it on non-military or else waste hammers. (the actual queue for this turn is the library.)

And of course, my Moai:

For heroic overflow, you might consider knocking out those buildings that you know you'll eventually need six of. As powerful as cedar point is, that commerce is pathetic!

Yeah, that's what I figure. It'll get a University, Bank, and Theatre eventually I'm sure. I figure I might as well start on the University, as Oxford will be what I'll want first.

T169.

TBS finally got the MoM city. Meanwhile, I have another new set of city walls to pound down 4% at a time, sigh.

By the way, for posterity: TBS was asking about Agg in my PB22 thread, so here's a comparison here:

My Agg savings is thus: 1.25*(160/0.75 - 160) = 66gpt, at the moment. In contrast, Org would save me 105gpt right now.

T170.

Zoo with Printing Press:

[Image: i9nvOXd.jpg]

Current tech plan is Optics -> Astro to upgrade all my Galleys to Galleons. I also considered RP, but I don't need rifles immediately (Jans are almost as strong against the medeival junk I'm fighting in Bacchusland, and HAK just got guilds this turn). I'll grab RP->Rifling after Astro, then probably head towards Communism.

(December 7th, 2014, 23:41)GermanJojo Wrote: T170.

Zoo with Printing Press:

Jans are almost as strong against the medeival junk I'm fighting in Bacchusland, and HAK just got guilds this turn). I'll grab RP->Rifling after Astro, then probably head towards Communism.

Zoo demands that last size... also, Oxford!

HAK? popcorn

HAK. wink

T171.

I failed to take Bacchus's hill city after losing eight 65%-71% battles in a row. I hate the Protective trait so much. frown

alright