As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[TECH] Pitboss 40 IT and Tech Issues Thread

And we are rolling again!

super and I logged in simultaneously to pause for Magic
2hrs on the clock

Elkad, did you forget to end your turn? I have left the game paused just in case you weren't done.
Participated in: Pitboss 40 (lurked by Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 45 (lurked by Charriu and chumchu), Pitboss 63 (replaced Mr. Cairo), Pitboss 66Pitboss 69, Pitboss 74
Participating in: Pitboss 78 (lurked by GT), Pitboss 79 (lurking giraflorens)

Criticism welcome!

Apparently.
And twice in a row (I caught it last time and logged back in).

Need a reload, Server crashed me. details in thread.
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Seems reasonable to me. I'll try to figure out how you do that.

By the way people who aren't me are allowed to volunteer to admin too. The interface seems pretty straightforward. (I'll confirm or deny that in the next half hour...)

Okay, that was easy!

I think I've reloaded to ST's logout save, can you check and let me know?

Worked great, Thanks!
"Superdeath seems to have acquired a rep for aggression somehow. [Image: noidea.gif] In this game that's going to help us because he's going to go to the negotiating table with twitchy eyes and slightly too wide a grin and terrify the neighbors into favorable border agreements, one-sided tech deals and staggered NAPs."
-Old Harry. PB48.

Just for info, I've been playing but not finishing turn so that Hitru has a chance to catch up after being away - he's going to have to cover for me a bit in the coming week, so needs to be on top of things. I don't think that this is delaying anyone particularly, but if it's causing a problem let us know. Things should settle down next week (in RL, at least).
It may have looked easy, but that is because it was done correctly - Brian Moore

turns are progressing fine, don't worry about it.