As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

Yeah nice island. no way to settle inland though.

let's hope archduke get's overpowered with barbs. Marcopolo certainly has them i hear the dramatic drums every turn.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

TURN 33

Quiet really manage to kill the scout.

[Image: DfIf1cq.jpg]

[Image: SIQxW8j.jpg]

That's actually a good tactical position. The spear will likely come to the river next turn. Shoot, it attacks across, shoot again, it retreats and you can meet it on the other side of the mountain for the kill. Easy peasy.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Turn 33

I send the slinger northwards. Roland, if we can beat that spearman down enough I’d like to kill it with my slinger for the Archery eureka. I’ll move NE through the woods while you deal with it, then head it off at the pass (literally). Make the first of two attacks on the eastern camp. Galley moves west.

Nothing on settlervision. Heading south next.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

aren't you better healing after the first hit on a camp?

i will leave the spear for you to kill no problem.

need to talk religion soon.

(January 16th, 2021, 17:05)roland of gilead Wrote: aren't you better healing after the first hit on a camp?

i will leave the spear for you to kill no problem.

need to talk religion soon.

Usually, yes.  However, the warrior will earn a promotion after its next attack and I'll use that to heal up. 

For religion I think we go with Choral Music as the follower belief.  Dunno what the founder's belief should be.  That's what we need to figure out.

i think defender off the faith. Better we have it than anyone else. Protects us and stops us fighting into it.

That's true, though whoever gets it would only have it apply to their own cities and units. However, that would give you a +5 CS in any of my cities that convert, so that's good.

TURN 34

Slinger shoots and does 24 damage.

[Image: u3TuiNH.jpg]

Maybe next turn I retreat 1 and bring him across river and then we can both shoot at him. If you go to the forest?

Set research to Writing

Worker in place to charge Stonehenge next turn. 2 charges to complete.

(January 16th, 2021, 18:15)suboptimal Wrote: That's true, though whoever gets it would only have it apply to their own cities and units.  However, that would give you a +5 CS in any of my cities that convert, so that's good.

Your city centres would get it yeah?

Would hopefully make woden look elsewhere.