As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

the body of water above me would say inland sea if it was right? not ocean.

if i take sacred places i can largely ignore monuments at lest until they are cheap to buy or knock out.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

I wouldn't rely on place names to determine if it's an inland sea vs. ocean. There was an inland sea to the east of my starting position in PBEM 14 and it was the Atlantic Ocean.

I don't know how the game designates seas vs. oceans when it comes to naming. Might have something to do with the number of coastal tiles in a given area but that's just a guess.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

it was more the hover over says ocean.

That's probably just tile type though.

there is something like anything over 6 tiles stops being a lake and becomes a inland sea. I don't remember the exact number of tiles.

Ah. The cutoff is 9 tiles - 10 or more is considered salt water. The terrain type might have been ocean.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

i think you should take the camp in the north for the era score.

I may try to go up round the top to see if this is a inland sea.

but that has my slinger far from home.

i will get era score from stonehenge religion GP etc and the camp in the west.

OK, that sounds like a plan.

i might need to build a boat or do a great wall maybe even build apadana or get pyramids but i have slightly more options than you in this initial era.

need to be thinking about it now certainly.

may be difficult if we don't find political philosophy and indeed 3 city states which i am not that hopeful on.

I don't think we should count on adopting a Tier 1 government as a source of era score for the Classical. Getting into the Classical on one or both of the trees is a reasonable goal but low era score return (1 point for each tree unless you're the first).

As far as the city-states go I'll have a second boat in the water the turn after next and can expand my search.

i will be up to 8 or 9 culture really soon.