As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

RB-31: Playing God (New SG players only) Signups!

Tropical or temperate are both fine with me, are we sticking with pangaea? I like the high shoreline option on pangaea (also tested that at the same time), it makes for some unique designs (there was one where one civ was boxed in by another civ on a peninsula ) not just one big circular mass.

I'm pretty confident we can discover christianity first.
As already suggested, we can build stonehenge (on noble, it's almost a certainty) for the great prophet points, and with the philosophical trait we will have a great prophet in no time.
That what you say, is important. That what you do, is more important. But the most important of all, is that what you achieve.

So at this point, it's looking like a standard pangaea, high water level, temperate or tropical.
"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."

Winston Churchill

Temperate is fine with me.....I guess the question now is what size map and how many civs?

Count me in. thumbsup

I think we should do a standard sized map. Some people say their machines have trouble with large ones, and I don't really want to go any smaller. As to number of civs, probably just the automatic that come with a standard map. A better question might be which civs.
"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."

Winston Churchill

How many AI civs are there on a standard map? huh I'm at work, so I don't have the info..............

mrwhite89 Wrote:How many AI civs are there on a standard map? huh I'm at work, so I don't have the info..............
You and six others if I'm not mistaken. So 7 in total.

EDIT: oh and defintely standard map. Temperate is fine for me
That what you say, is important. That what you do, is more important. But the most important of all, is that what you achieve.

Clovis -- what AI civs did you have in mind?

Well, for starters, definitely not Isabella. wink We definitely shouldn't pick anyone with theocracy as their favorite civic, considering the variant.

I think we should get some realistic to those around the Jews, and then some who in history were in "Christian" Europe. Probably Cyrus, Hatshepsut, maybe Mali. In Europe, Frederick, Elizabeth, Peter, and maybe Louis XIV.

Winston Churchill