As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[spoilers]Commodore is Tokugawa of Zulu, or, playing for second place.

Hi,

I've been meaning to tell you that I greatly appreciate your reports... in this thread and elsewhere. I particularly appreciate the ironic parts. Thanks for putting all the effort.

Kalin

kalin Wrote:I've been meaning to tell you that I greatly appreciate your reports... in this thread and elsewhere. I particularly appreciate the ironic parts. Thanks for putting all the effort.

Heh, thanks Kalin, the encouragement is appreciated. I aim to keep it entertaining, at the very least. The irony its more than 50% accidental, but it's fun when it happens. Not too much going on thus far in this particular thread, but once I get past the point where a wandering warrior ends the game for me, reports ought to pick up steam.
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

Wasn't Mortius also Zulu? lol

Played: Pitboss 18 - Kublai Khan of Germany Somalia | Pitboss 11 - De Gaulle of Byzantium | Pitboss 8 - Churchill of Portugal | PB7 - Mao of Native America | PBEM29 Greens - Mao of Babylon

spacetyrantxenu Wrote:Wasn't Mortius also Zulu? lol

Yes. bang

In other news, Mining in, now on to Bronze Working, which will take, conservatively, one hundred billion years. I need to work out something resembling a microplan. Probably finish worker -> grow to size 2 (six turns) on a warrior, and then either finish the warrior to size three or make a second worker.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0325.JPG]

Once we get chops online everything gets speedier. Any bets on where, if anywhere, copper shows up? I'm thinking either tundra NW or the snow patch NE just outside of the capital's range.

Um...

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0332.JPG]

Yay, we'll get Mortiused by barbs rolleye

Mist Wrote:Yay, we'll get Mortiused by barbs rolleye

No, but we certainly are going to need a new warrior.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0333.JPG]

Assuming the bloody thing beelines us, which we have every reason to, we're looking at an attack in eight turns, so too fast for us to finish the worker and then make a defender.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0335.JPG]

So, In-the-Wabe is making a warrior now, due in five turns. That's...really very irritating. Ah well.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0334.JPG]

Plako popped a tech too, not C&Ding enough to know which it was.

Update: See any boring picture of the capital. Still building that warrior.

I'll laugh if the barb hits a rival east or south...not exactly expected time to spawn these things.

So, after five long and boring turns during which nothing much got done on my corner of the world:

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0363.JPG]

Also, next turn we get to see if the barb beelined us. If not, much banghead will be heard.

Commodore Wrote:No, but we certainly are going to need a new warrior.

So, In-the-Wabe is making a warrior now, due in five turns. That's...really very irritating. Ah well.

[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0334.JPG]

Lurker Question: Did the Krillmod boost citizens? Or is there some other devious reason why you were working a citizen instead of a tile? wink
fnord