As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

PBEM 41 Setup and Tech Thread

i'm open for suggestions, given that i can all day ...

I can play early morning (assuming I wake up in time) or afternoon and later.
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

thestick Wrote:Are Vassal States off?

If they're not we have a problem.

f8 -> settings list "no vassal states" as one of the options choosen so ...

Unfortuntely, Kyan and I have something to discuss, so the save will be delayed. (Yes, on T6)
(March 12th, 2024, 07:40)naufragar Wrote:"But naufragar, I want to be an emperor, not a product manager." Soon, my bloodthirsty friend, soon.

Hey guys, I'll be on vacation from the 4th untill the 11th of August and won't be able to play then. Sorry in advance for the delay.

Nakor Wrote:Hey guys, I'll be on vacation from the 4th untill the 11th of August and won't be able to play then. Sorry in advance for the delay.

youre not over here in the uk for the edinburgh festival are you? slowcheetahs recently said hes going to it. dammit both games are gonna be in limbo at the same time!

Nakor Wrote:Hey guys, I'll be on vacation from the 4th untill the 11th of August and won't be able to play then. Sorry in advance for the delay.

Do you know anyone who can play the turns while you're away?

Nope. Sorry.

How about advertising for a sub in Civ General? Should be a good chance of getting a sub for a week, people are often helpful. This game is early enough that most will be unspoiled and little will need to be done each turn so you can leave fairly clear instructions.