As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

Noble SG: No Improvements

We already have sailing. That's what I researched in my tuns (and why you can build a lighthouse).

(February 5th, 2013, 03:54)Shoot the Moon Wrote: We already have sailing. That's what I researched in my tuns (and why you can build a lighthouse).

smoke I knew that
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

Just FYI can't get to it tonight, will play tomorrow

So here's the only source of horses on our continent:

[Image: HKfFTK7.jpg]

Right next to our enemies capital, and not even on water.

At this point I don't really see any option other than rush for BW and pray that there's copper nearby. Of course, by that point NA will probably have 10 dog soldiers, but eh, that's life.

Oh, and the reason I stopped: anyone have an idea where they wanted the settler to go?

best spot would nab the flood plains south of the native americans. but thats super dangerous and will be cut off for a long long time. somewhere along the coast near our capital. post an overview, I forget what the world looks like.

too bad we don't have a galley frown.. id say build the lighthouse next and galley after that, then another settler.

I moved the settler up towards those silks/FPs right near our lovely neighbor. It'll have decent food and secures the mouth of the river. There's really not much else to say

Well, to be fair, the horses not being on the river doesn't hurt long-term, we get camels. But in the want-to-murder-our-neighbor sense...that's a bit dismaying. It's not like we're in a rush, recall, this is a Noble AI and so won't go completely nuts on us...even better, he's Hindu so we're probably safe for a long time. It's darned inelegant, but maybe we can just try to claim the coasts and let NA take the interior?
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.

(February 7th, 2013, 12:13)Commodore Wrote: Well, to be fair, the horses not being on the river doesn't hurt long-term, we get camels. But in the want-to-murder-our-neighbor sense...that's a bit dismaying. It's not like we're in a rush, recall, this is a Noble AI and so won't go completely nuts on us...even better, he's Hindu so we're probably safe for a long time. It's darned inelegant, but maybe we can just try to claim the coasts and let NA take the interior?

yeah this works, tear him up with camels. also, we can settle the other continent - for better trade routes - with only a galley. we could always decide to conquer our western neighbor instead of our eastern neighbor.

Hah, well, this one was one of those turnsets. First off, Brick, you didn't mention we had like the best region ever! It's just exactly on the other side of the world.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0410.JPG]

I revolted us to Hindu, let us encourage Sitting Bull to not put it our way.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0411.JPG]

...after all we are pink dotting the man.
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0412.JPG]

Charly join us...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0413.JPG]

News of the turnset:
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0414.JPG]

We can debate where to go next. Maybe Archery?
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0415.JPG]
Because. Sign says it all...
[Image: Civ4ScreenShot0416.JPG]

Attached Files
.zip   SaladinBC-2000.zip (Size: 68.71 KB / Downloads: 1)
If only you and me and dead people know hex, then only deaf people know hex.

I write RPG adventures, and blog about it, check it out.