As a French person I feel like it's my duty to explain strikes to you. - AdrienIer

Create an account  

[SPOILERS] Roland and Suboptimal Team Up

Thanks i will put similar together.

That is some snow BTW we don't get snow like that. Maybe once or twice my entire life.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

This amount is a near-yearly occurrence and it's the second one this winter of at least a foot. Last winter was the first one in a couple where we didn't have any snow like this. The National Weather Service was calling for 18-24" as of last night, dropped the snowfall totals to 12-18" this morning but as it usual with this type of storm they got it wrong (the 18-24" is likely the low end). My back yard has about 18" with drifts up to 30" in places. The wind's picked up and it's just changed over to sleet in the past half hour or so. Gonna have to pull out the snow blower tonight.
Sending units to their death since 2017.

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England
Rhymin' Simon: PBEM 20 - Indonesia (Team w/ China)

Current status:

[Image: tgf9DdW.gif]

Don't do what I did: PBEM 3 - Arabia , PBEM 6 - Australia This worked well enough: PBEM 10 - Aztecs Gamus Interruptus: PBEM 14 - Indonesia 
Gathering Storm Meanderings: PBEM 15 - Gorgo You Say Pítati, I Say Potato: PBEM 17 - Nubia The Last of the Summer Wine: PBEM 18 - Eleanor/England

TURN 50.

Kill that horse

[Image: 4j1Zt5n.jpg]

and what is that I spy

[Image: F4oDvG0.jpg]

Tsingy de Bemaraha

Maybe my 4th city goes here with TOA for food, also solves my era score issues and helps you however it is possible woden found this first with his boat.

(February 1st, 2021, 13:38)suboptimal Wrote: Current status:

[Image: tgf9DdW.gif]

Until i shaved today i wasn't far off this. 

Working from home has disincentivised shaving.

Holy crap - we started with two nat wonders on our land mass? That's ridiculous (and more era score). Dunno if Woden's boat got up that way or not. The good news is that it's close to a river so you can get some good yields out of it.

yeah was thinking that and very surprised given how hard others seemed to find it finding them.

Perhaps just poor scouting, took me long enough to find this after all.

6 culture and 6 science to be had from it. plus the wonder religion 2 and 2.

do you want me to go pick up theology?

i have the boost you don't

i need it anyway but of course delays PP.

or do you do 60% and i go get it after. but likely to be 20 turns ish.

You make a good point. I'll work Theology to inspiration + 1T. You'll have Defensive Tactics finished by then and then I'll make the run for PP while you finish that and Theology. I'll have the boost for Recorded History in about 10 turns - if that's the one after Craftsmanship I'll work on that while you do Theology.

Good stuff.

I will make a list tomorrow we can cross off the inspirations and Eurekas and see who is getting what.

I am going to do 2 archers soon and upgrade my slinger to get that one.

also going to do walls once defensive tactics is in. ETC ETC